- For Pilates and Barre classes, clients require comfortable, light and/or sporty clothing, a towel, socks (grip-bottomed ankle socks are preferable, but not essential) and a bottle of water.
- For Yoga classes, clients require comfortable, light and/or sporty clothing, a towel and a bottle of water. Clients may also wear socks if they prefer.
- For Zumba classes, clients require clean workout trainers/sneakers comfortable, light and sporty clothing, a towel and a bottle of water.
- Clients may only wear “outside” shoes in the reception area. In order to venture beyond reception, clients must either remove their shoes completely or put on their workout shoes.
Classes and Bookings
- Prior to starting the first class clients must complete Future Form’s health waiver form.
- It is possible to come to scheduled collective classes without any prior booking, but clients are advised to book-in through Future Form’s online booking system at least 24 hours in advance of start time to ensure that they have a place.
- Clients cannot be guaranteed a place in a given collective class if they have not booked in advance.
- Each Pilates Solo class must be booked and paid for at least 24 hours in advance of the class start time.
- Each Pilates Duo class must be booked and paid for by both participants at least 24h in advance of the class start time.
- Unless stated otherwise in a given class description, all classes last 55 minutes.
- Clients must arrive at the studio at least 5 minutes before scheduled class.
- If a client is late for a start time, the class will not be delayed and lost time will not be made up during or after the allotted class time.
- If a client is late for a start time, he/she cannot be guaranteed admittance.
Modes of Payment
- Future Form accepts payment by credit or debit card (except American Express), cash or cheque. Card payments can be carried out at the studio, through our website or over the phone.
- Collective class reservations must be cancelled at least 4 hours before the class start time.
- Private classes reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours before the class start time.
- In the event of a client not adhering to the relevant cancellation notice period, the class credit will be automatically deducted from the client’s class card if the client is in possession of a multi-class package. If the client has an unlimited membership, then a penalty fee of 15€ will be automatically charged to the client’s bank account.
- Clients must make class cancellations either through our online booking system, by email or by telephone.
- In the event of Future Form cancelling a given class, all attributed class credits will be automatically rendered to affected clients.
- Future Form Reserves the right to cancel any given appointment or collective class without giving any prior notice. Where possible, clients will be informed of cancellations as far in advance of the class as possible.
- Future Form Reserves the right to change teachers for any given appointment or collective class without giving any prior notice. Where possible, clients will be informed of teacher changes as far in advance of the class as possible.
- Future Form Reserves the right to modify its prices or its collective class schedule without giving any prior notice.
- Where possible, clients will be informed of such changes with as much notice as possible.
- Pre-purchased classes and class packages are non-refundable.
- Exclusively in the event of illness or injury preventing a client from completing classes remaining in a class package – and on condition that substantiating medical documentation is provided – then one of the following alternative solutions may be applied in accordance between Future Form and the client:
- Future Form can transfer the remaining class credits to another person of the client’s choosing.
- Future Form can suspend the package in question for a maximum period of 1 year, thereby allowing the client time to recover from the said illness. Once the client receives medical clearance to resume classes, then he/she may subsequently contact Future Form so that the said package may be reactivated.
- If, following medical advice, a client is unable to carry on with a specific discipline (eg. Zumba), then the client may transfer the value of the remaining class credits to pay for an alternative class package (eg. Pilates or Yoga), that the client is still able to partake in.
- In the rare event of a refund being required, refunds relating to card and cheque payments will be completed within 21 working days from the associated cancellation date.